Saturday, October 24, 2009

The puppy education begins


No horse time for me today, although hubby did take Bay cow sorting again. This time went better than the first time. He came home tired and happy. That's the way I like it. The happy part anyway!


Instead of going along and watching I took Miss Miley to her first beginner dog training class at Petsmart. I had signed up for Monday nights but no one else did, so they canceled the class. Instead I had three choices. Either Sunday at 2:30 p.m. or Wednesday at 12:00 or 1:00 p.m. Now if I went on Wednesday, I'd have to miss my linedancing class from 11:00 to 12:00 or leave it ASAP and rush home to pick up Miley and beat feet to the 1:00 class. Somehow, like with horses, I don't think rushing about right before a training session sets the stage very well at all. So I got Sunday at 2:30. The middle of the dadgum day!!!! I'm hoping to get moved to a Monday night class in November. If not I'll end up missing a lot of these classes for horse shows and trips! Bah humbug.


The class is going to be fun for the two of us though. I can already see her paying more attention to me. She's very treat oriented that's for sure! Hope she doesn't get fat before we are finished here.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure she is not a horse in disguise??? Does she like carotts and apples???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute puppy! And soon to be well trained as well as adorable!

    ReplyDelete