Thursday, October 8, 2009

Company time


I didn't ride yesterday. I was busy busy busy getting ready for more company. Mick's mother, sister, and brother-in-law are arriving this evening. They came all the way from Southeastern Idaho to see our grandson Shea in Oliver. We go on Saturday night.


Of course a person never has things as perfect as we would like for company, but I managed to get things to where I am at least not embarrased, so today I went to the barn and took advantage of the beautiful weather to groom and ride Boo. Of course we practiced all the wonderful things we had learned in our lesson on Tuesday. Not bad, even if I do say so myself. I didn't ride as hard as I probably should have but ladies I am SORE from that lesson. I plan to build up my endurance as time goes by.


I won't have time to post this weekend...but I do have my Sunday stills photo all ready to go...it was a really fun assignment this week. Hope you check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your comapny! My husbands family is all from Southeastern Idaho as well.
    Glad you were able to fit in a nice ride as well.

    ReplyDelete