Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Unbelievable how many forms it takes, and how much money it takes, and how much time it takes just to get your horse eligible for breed awards and USDF/USEF awards. It's mind boggling. Needless to say I am frustrated. I'm ready to throw up my hands and say FORGET IT! I know he's a good horse. I know he scores well. I'm not planning to sell him. Why bother? Does anyone else wonder why it has to be so complicated?




On a happier note: Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there. Hope you get to spend the day doing exactly whatever it is you like to do. I have my family here from Central Oregon and we are all getting ready to go out to a movie, then lunch. Won't make it to the barn until this evening, but that's alright. I'll get there eventually.

State OHSET championships are coming up this week. It's nice to have that to look forward to. I'll have to exchange riding Boo for sitting in the stands and cheering on Sarah and Bay. Not to sure how my back is going to feel about the sitting part, but we'll manage. Miley wishes she could sit in the stands with me, but alas she'll have to stay at home. This is a picture of her pouting.





No comments:

Post a Comment