Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fantastic weekend




We had a great time at the Pendleton Roundup once again!!!  The DH and I, along with our daughter Jaimee and my dear friend Joanne, managed to be there for the rodeo on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  We met up with other family and friends.  We saw the big parade on Friday morning.  We shopped until we nearly dropped.  We spent some time at Crabby’s Underground, the Rainbow Room, and of course out on Main Street listening to the bands.  We had a lot of fun, got little sleep, and drank a few beers.  I must have taken about 500 photos, and I learned a ton about what not to do when taking pictures.  I'm always a little sad when it's over...I'm also grateful because these old bones just ain't what they use to be!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! I must get there one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a fun time. Loads of photos are always good to look back over and remember the good times.It's nice to hear your horses have settled into their new home ....hope the barn is working out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. Going to Pendelton for the big weekend has been on my list of wanna do's forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great action shot bustling with energy :)

    ReplyDelete