Sunday, December 28, 2008

Scrapped

Okay viva volte a new blog is born...

I have to say I'm technologically challenged so it may be awhile before I figure out how to put anything on here besides posts. I think the point of this was so I would have to tell 10 things about myself so here goes...

1. I'm constantly aggravating my grown children as they try to teach me how to navigate theinternet.

2. I didn't start riding until I was 49 years old

3. Being around horses keeps me sane

4. I think grandchildren are more fun than my own children were at that age

5. I love Thai food

6. I read everything...even cereal boxes

7. I'm constantly struggling with my weight

8. I love Central Oregon

9. I've fallen off my horse twice and broken bones both times. My last fall was 2 years ago. I wasoff my horse for 8 months. I just had the final surgery for that fall 2 weeks ago, and I will beoff my horse again for 8 weeks.

10. I think trying to keep a blog and meeting new people through it will be fun. Thanks JP!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club, and you will get the hang of this in no time at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcom JP, I am new to blogging too, since november. It has been a blast! I hope it is as fun for you too. Come on over and visit me.

    ReplyDelete