Okay viva volte a new blog is born...
I have to say I'm technologically challenged so it may be awhile before I figure out how to put anything on here besides posts. I think the point of this was so I would have to tell 10 things about myself so here goes...
1. I'm constantly aggravating my grown children as they try to teach me how to navigate theinternet.
2. I didn't start riding until I was 49 years old
3. Being around horses keeps me sane
4. I think grandchildren are more fun than my own children were at that age
5. I love Thai food
6. I read everything...even cereal boxes
7. I'm constantly struggling with my weight
8. I love Central Oregon
9. I've fallen off my horse twice and broken bones both times. My last fall was 2 years ago. I wasoff my horse for 8 months. I just had the final surgery for that fall 2 weeks ago, and I will beoff my horse again for 8 weeks.
10. I think trying to keep a blog and meeting new people through it will be fun. Thanks JP!